Matter Unlimited is an award-winning bi-coastal creative agency focused on purpose-driven work. We are the catalyzing and creative force behind many global leaders, brands and organizations making strides to create a better world.
As a small, highly collaborative team, we pride ourselves on being nimble and smart in how we work. Our culture is unusual in the business: we value passion, innovation and sincerity over the meaningless grind. We look out for each other, and with big doses of guts and ambition, sell big ideas that matter to the world. Our favorite proverb is: “If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far, go together.”
Our mission is simple: to amplify the power of brands and organizations to simultaneously drive financial growth and positive change in the world.
What We’re Looking For
- A designer with 1-3 years of experience in an internship or professional setting
- A designer with broad interests and application skills to work across a variety of digital mediums
- A meticulous eye for typography, composition and communication
- An understanding of branding, identity and design fundamentals
- A conceptual thinker and problem solver
- Someone who loves a side project and is using their skills to make a statement
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Slides, and Powerpoint
- Fluency in other creative fields outside of design if possible (film, photography, illustration, animation, architecture, music, web, audio, experiential, etc.)
- A multi-tasker who thrives tackling a diverse range or projects
- Someone eager to learn new skills and curiosity about UX/ UI
- Someone with a drive to use their design skills for good
About the Gig
We’re seeking an amazing Designer to join our team. You’ll be collaborating and working directly with our Design Director and Creative Director, as well as the rest of the team within a small agency. The role will be remote until September 2021 (at the earliest) and will eventually be based in the NY office. Depending on the client, you’ll be doing everything from website design, refining campaign assets and designing brand identities. We need a smart designer with an eye for sophisticated design who is comfortable creating across a variety of different kinds of media.
Specifically You Will Be
- Creating compelling presentation decks
- Concepting visual voices for campaigns
- Preparing and refining assets for paid media campaigns and social channels
- Crafting new brand identity systems
- Designing websites and other digital products
- Creating treatments and assets for virtual events and video content
Please send cover letters and resumes to: email@example.com with “Digital Designer” in the subject line.