Matter Unlimited is an award-winning bi-coastal creative agency focused on purpose-driven work. We are the catalyzing and creative force behind many global leaders, brands and organizations making strides to create a better world.
As a small, highly collaborative team, we pride ourselves on being nimble and smart in how we work. Our culture is unusual in the business: we value passion, innovation and sincerity over the meaningless grind. We look out for each other, and with big doses of guts and ambition, sell big ideas that matter to the world. Our favorite proverb is: “If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far, go together.”
Our mission is simple: to amplify the power of brands and organizations to simultaneously drive financial growth and positive change in the world.
What We're Looking For:
We are searching for an Account Manager with 4-7 years of experience in a client services position at an agency or in-house marketing team. Ideal candidates will be:
- Deeply passionate about the global social impact landscape
- Collaborative and wants to be a part of a nimble and creative team
- A self-starter and highly organized
- Highly-motivated and continually curious about issue-driven work
- An excellent writer and communicator
- Able to help manage and mentor junior talent
- Driven by a deep desire to do work that matters
- Experienced in handling a range of integrated projects that include channels such as digital and social, film/video content, brand identity, strategy, and experiential campaigns
You will support the Account team and be paired with a manager who is highly invested in your growth and development.
About The Gig:
You will be responsible for helping manage client relationships and junior team members, keeping projects on track, and ensuring quality work is delivered.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the key client contact and owns short-term and long-term client relationships on multiple accounts.
- Collaborate with the client service, creative and production teams to deliver work on time and to budget, and exceed client expectations every step of the way.
- Collaborating with Strategic Planning to develop creative briefs
- Providing Account team administration support (e.g. status document updating, meeting scheduling, proofreading, meeting wrap-up reports, etc.)
- Actively helping to prepare and organize presentation materials for client meetings
- Manage expectations solidly, implement projects seamlessly and provide ongoing messages of reassurance. It will all help build strong, productive relationships.
- Ensure current programs/clients are maximized regarding opportunities; assist in the harvesting of new business opportunities through consistency of delivery, innovation, commitment and earned client trust.
- Bring an all-around understanding of the marketing industry and social impact space to your day-to-day work. Fuel it by working with experienced agency team members and regularly reading trade title and websites.
- Be responsible for weekly/monthly project status reports
- Set up meetings, include the correct people, and provide accurate agendas and precise, actionable meeting notes
- Assist in source and managing social media content for the Matter Unlimited brand. Being knowledgeable of latest trends in social
- Assist and support the team throughout campaign development and production for a variety of clients
- Assist with strategic research such as competitive landscapes and cultural temperature reports
- We highly value all aspects of diversity. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Undergrad or graduate student applications accepted.