Matter Unlimited is an award-winning bi-coastal creative agency focused on purpose-driven work. We are the catalyzing and creative force behind many global leaders, brands and organizations making strides to create a better world.
As a small, highly collaborative team, we pride ourselves on being nimble and smart in how we work. Our culture is unusual in the business: we value passion, innovation and sincerity over the meaningless grind. We look out for each other, and with big doses of guts and ambition, sell big ideas that matter to the world. Our favorite proverb is: “If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far, go together.”
What We’re Looking For
- You are a seasoned Art Director or Creative Director with an art background with over 7 years experience and want to apply your incredible creativity to helping solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
- You love the craft of taking a concept from good to extraordinary and bringing a breakthrough visual aesthetic to everything you work on.
- You’re looking for a home, not a place to pass through.
- You are curious, a lifelong learner, and passionate about making the world a better place …and you have long since checked your ego at the door.
- You are steeped in cultural knowledge, and can apply that knowledge in keeping our work on the leading edge of relevance.
- Organized, composed, articulate, and persuasive – you are a seasoned presenter and thrive when pitching groundbreaking ideas to client leadership teams.
- Able to partner and collaborate with Brand Strategists, Copywriters, Technologists and Internal Business Leads effectively.
- You are not just a manager, but a do’er. You have serious chops in coming up with innovative and strategically sound, workable creative concepts and executing them to the highest standards with production partners, artists and makers.
- You want to take a leap into a new model for the industry – one that wants to support the businesses and organizations of the future and leave a positive mark on the planet.
About The Gig
You will report to our Creative Director of Story and work alongside them and other writers and designers to develop concepts for non-profit campaigns, ESG platforms and narratives for corporations and a range of digital content ideas for a variety of mission driven entities.
Specifically You Will
- Ideating with strategists and creatives to solve a client problem
- Bringing written concepts to life across a channel ecosystem
- Presenting to clients and pitching to new business clients
- Recommending and deciding upon use of outside creative vendors.
- Developing content treatments and campaign identities.
- Executing and overseeing final integrated asset deliveries for launch to ensure quality and consistency
- Working with animators and directors to bring digital content to life